I am beyond humbled to learn that my fabulously cool new blogger friend Bethany over at project white space nominated thehouseoftrue for a blogger award! No, seriously, I am shocked!
Even though Bethany and I have never met, I feel like we know each other. I love her comments that she writes. They make me laugh and truly brighten up my day. Her blog is the diggity bomb! She writes all about her triumphs, her challenges that make her stronger, and her fur babies are adorable. Her words are inspiring and as you read them you can totally feel that she just “gets it.” You should check her out!
So basically the Liebster Award is given to bloggers from bloggerswho are an inspiration and are getting known out there in the blog-o-sphere. Liebster is a German word meaning ” beloved, dearest or favorite.” How cool is that!
Now upward and onward, it is time to pass the torch to 5 bloggers who deserve a shout out!
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
1. Life is an Exquisite Journey. I love love this blog. Michelle’s bohemian vibe is so beautiful and inspiring.
2. My Baby Buddy. This blog is so informational. From the safest baby products, creative gift ideas and nutritional food…it is all about the little ones in our lives.
3. Studio Brow. If you want to read about style, movies, and beauty…here is your blog. The products reviewed are right on as well.
4. The Haute Couture Lover. The fashion is artwork. Beautiful.
5. Accidental Brilliance. This blog is a daily read for me. Audra really gives me some food for thought.
Ok! Go check these talented bloggers out!